This site is meant to provide free html website templates and conversion to free Joomla templates and Basic How to.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Template conversion from html to Joomla

Life in school has been pretty busy this week, loaded with class test and lab test, putting my best effort and struggling to pass every single test... But nightmare is just over (for a while), 3 weeks holiday is around the corner, hehe.

I am interested in converting an existing html template to Joomla template, hoping to complete it during holiday. I will pick a suitable html template and put it up here. As usual, I will share with everyone once it's completed :)
will update on the progress as soon as possible.

2 Comments:

Layer Mask said...

I am a newbie in this field. I like your web page very much. The information about how to This site is meant to provide free html website templates and conversion to free Joomla templates it is really great.

PSD to Drupal said...

Thanks for the post.I have visited your site. Valuable information. We are a web design & development company. Besides we convert psd to html/xhtml/wordpress/joomla etc.