This site is meant to provide free html website templates and conversion to free Joomla templates and Basic How to.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Joomla Template - 1module Template

I just completed my first 1module Joomla 1.0x template
There seems to be a lot of improvements that can be made, need some comments on it :)
Here's the template pic


You can get the template file here --> 1module
This is a free template, you can modify it in any way including the footer link, author and stuffs
If you like the template let me know, I will create and upload Joomla template regularly

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

install and tried, not a bad simple template but a bit too simple. The contents can only be added from the back-end this way. There are many other better free template, I would say. Anyway, keep up the work, it can only get better :)

BP said...

Thanks, will take note of that :)

Anonymous said...

I'll try it.. may it useful for me. thanks.